Thursday, November 1, 2007

My New Female Superheroes Prints Site Rave

If you like comics and the Female Superheroes, then check out my new website. This site features prints of female superheroes from paintings I have done. It also features paintings and other artwork I have done of female superheroes.

All the prints on the site are 12”x16” poster prints and cost $18.99 plus shipping and handling. You find prints of some of comic’s most popular female superheroes like Supergirl, She Hulk, Wonder Woman and more. You can see some samples below.

So all you female superhero and comic book lovers check out my Female Superheroes prints website.



Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: