Friday, November 16, 2007

My Third PPP Direct Review Rave

No, this isn’t the review I’m referring to in the title. I’m not going to point out which post that is. I just wanted to mention that I had gotten PayPerPost Direct review. The reason I wanted to point that fact out is not to brag or anything, it just still amazes me when people pick me specifically to do a review for them.

I also what you to know that if I can do it you can do it. I always try to do my best on all the posts I do and it makes me feel good when someone is willing to pay me to do a post for them. It means that person has seen appreciates the work I do. It’s the same as when I do a commission painting. That person is saying “I’ve seen your artwork and I like it. I will pay you to do a piece of artwork for me”.

It also seems that each PPP Direct review I get, the pay is higher and I like that. If you have something you want reviewed and you like me work, click the PPP Direct button in the sidebar or just contact me directly and we’ll work something out.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: