Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Chain Letters Rant

It is amazing to me that in this day and that chain letters are still going around. Not only as mail and email, but there are also websites that are doing this type of scammy thing. You’ve seen the letters I’m talking about where the bottom line is you send the five people that are on the list $5 dollars, remove the person at the bottom of the list and add your name and address to the top of the list and then mail or email the list to a host of other people.

What is then supposed to happen is those people do what you did and you make money from them. My question is do people still think they can make money that way? It would seem like now people would know better. The only person that might stand a ghost of a chance of making money from this is the person that started it.

I’m just saying beware of this scam and don’t just give your money to five strangers.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: