Friday, November 16, 2007

Keyword Blogging Rave

I am always learning new things about blogging, but a lot of times in my zeal to get things done or having to do other things I don’t often use what I learn. I either forget or just don’t have the time to out them in play.

I learned some time ago that a good way to get traffic to your blog is by using good keyword titles, which makes since using good keywords is the key to getting traffic to anything you do on the Internet. However when I get an idea for a blog post the idea of keyword titling doesn’t come to me. Whatever title comes into my head at the time is what I go with.

I am going to try to be more conscious of my titles from now and see if I can get more traffic here.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: