Friday, November 16, 2007

PayPal Pay Back Rave

Earlier this week PayPerPost announced that through some mistake PayPal had taken fees from payments they had made. I hadn’t really paid any attention to rather this happened with my account or not because I just assumed it was business as usual.

However after the announcement I checked my PayPal account and sure enough fees were taken out. I just waited to see if things would be straighten out as PayPerPost said it would.

I am happy to announce that yesterday I got an e-mail from PayPal stating that the fees indeed had been added into my account and that all is right with the world. Okay, I added that last part. I was glad to see that two big companies like PayPal and PayPerPost were willing to admit their mistakes and go about correcting them. Good job.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: