Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Other People’s Money Rave

Everybody knows that one way you can make money online is by selling stuff. But if you don’t have stuff of your own to sell you can get stuff from other places that you can buy at very low prices and then sale at a profit. You can get stuff from flea markets, thrift stores, yard sales, all kinds of places. The thing is you have to shell out the cash for these things upfront and there is no guarantee that they will sell so you are at a loss.

However there is a way you can sell stuff and not have to spend a dime, if you are down with OPP, Other People’s Money. By paying for a product only after you have been paid for it you will never loose any of your money.

I sell prints of my art through FinerWorks. I have to pay FinerWorks to make the prints and ship them out. But the good thing is, I don’t have to pay with my money. When a customer orders a print and sends me the money, I pay FinerWorks for the print with the customers money.

That’s just one example of using other people’s money to make sells online. There other sites where you can pay for merchandise after you have received money for it. There are lots of drop shippers online that will ship the merchandise as if it came from.

A word of caution, always check your source to make sure they are reputable. If they are then get down with OPP.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: