Friday, November 9, 2007

Money4Blogs Payment Rave

I signed up with Money4Blogs about a couple of weeks ago, well, actually I had signed up some months ago, but never heard back from them. But I recently signed up again a couple of weeks ago and last week I did hear from them.
They made an offer $40 to put text links on two of my blogs for a year. Well, not being one of those bloggers that can demand being paid that or more for a month and needing every cent I can get, I quickly accepted before they changed their minds. I received their link yesterday and promptly placed it in the sidebars of my blogs. Today to my surprise I had received their payment. That was fast.

Signing up to Money4Blogs is very easy. You just add your name, e-mail address and the URLs of the blog or blogs you want to put the text link ads on and submit, it’s that easy. So go ahead and signup to Money4Blogs and make that easy money.

Here is my proof of payment.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: