Thursday, November 8, 2007

I Finally Got To The Google Adsense Pay Out Amount Rave

Yaaa Whooo, I finally made to the Google Adsense $100 pay out amount. After months of being teased with my weekly growth fluctuating between $4 and $5 and then last week with only about $5 to go to reach pay out I only got $2 for that week.
Well, today I decided since I was so close last week that I would today to check see I have hit it, I usually only check when I do my weekly update on Sunday. So I checked hoping I had made the pay out amount, but not really believing that I had. But there it was $101, one dollar over the pat out amount and I was a happy camper.
I’ll have to find out what I have to do to cash out, but right now I just happy knowing I finally made this far. David Dr

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: