Friday, November 9, 2007

Biotene Rave


About a week ago I received a sample tube of Biotene toothpaste for sensitive teeth. I really didn’t think anything of it even though my teeth are a little sensitive. Sometimes are worse then others, but I’ve been dealing with it for years so I don’t think about it.

But I had this free tube of toothpaste so I decided to give it a try. I figured if it worked at all it would take a few days for it to get in there and do its thing. Well, I’m telling you from the very first time I used it there was a difference. The slight pain that I usually feel when I brush my teeth was gone. I was amazed I didn’t think sensitivity toothpastes worked.

I told my girlfriend about it. She’s talking about how her teeth hurt when she brushed. She tried it and it worked for her also. It says on the package that it also helps to fight cavities and protect against dry mouth. I’m inclined to believe it because I’m telling you after brushing with Biotene my mouth actually feels different then it does with other toothpastes.

Visit the Biotene website for more information and where you can get their sensitive toothpaste




Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!

No comments: