Friday, November 16, 2007

Strange AC Payments Rant And Rave

Has anybody else had this? Today I received a bunch of payments from Associated Content. Apparently these were for the performance bonus. The strange thing is these were all small payments from what I made each month for the performance bonus.

These were small $0.04 to $0.45 payments. It makes me wonder why they just didn’t send a payment in one lump sum and why they did this in the first place? Are they planning to stop the performance bonuses? After all we were suppose to reach a certain amount before we got paid.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. When I get a payment of any kind I’m happy. This just makes me wonder what’s going on at from Associated Content.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: