Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Second Payment From SendEarnings Rave

Shortly after writing about my Survey Spot payment I learned that I had a payment from Send Earnings. This is my second payment from them. I really don’t know what their payment schedule I know it was two months after I requested payment before they sent the check.
The funny thing about this payment is that it was the same time last year that I got my first payment from them. You can make money faster at Send Earnings if you the other things that they have to offer like paid to join, games and the dollar surveys. I most just do the paid e-mails and once in awhile I’ll do the surveys.

If you take advantage of everything they have to offer, Send Earnings can be a good place to earn some money despite the long payment wait.

Here is my proof of payment.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.