Monday, November 12, 2007

Pinging Your Blog Posts Rave

Is pinging your blog post important? Yes it is. Pinging your posts not only can bring traffic to your blog, it also gets you the all-important back links. I have noticed an increase of traffic to my blog whenever I ping. Sometimes I forget and I do notice a difference.
There are pinging web sites that ping your posts to several different sites. The one I use most often is Ping.In, but there are others like Ping-O-Matic, PinGoat and others.
If you don’t ping give it a try and see what the results are for you. Try one of one or all of the pinging services I showed you or try another one.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: