Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Paid To Blog Approval Rant

When my blog, That Says It All had finally got a Google Page rank, I was delighted. I figured now I can sign it up for some more paid to blog sites and increase my earnings and that did happen with some of the paid to blog sites.

But the two paid to blog sites that are the most active have yet to approve or deny That Says It All. It’s been almost a month already I have yet to hear anything from Blogitive or PayPerPost about this blog.

I waited a long time to get a ranking from Google for That Says It All and when I finally did and felt that now I can start making a little more money with it, I find myself waiting again.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: