Monday, August 20, 2007

101 Ways To Make Money From Your Blog Rave Pt 2

As I said last week, I don’t know if there’s 101 ways to make money from your blog, I just like that title. However I will post as many as I can think of and as I can find elsewhere.

This week I want to talk about referrals and your blog.


Making Money With Referral Links

Making money from referrals is a good way to make money online. It’s almost like making money for doing nothing. Your referrals work and they make money and you make money, it’s a win, win.

So how can you use your blog to make money from referrals? By using your blog to get referrals and giving them information on how to use the opportunities you want them to signup to.

So now let’s talk about some ways to get people to signup to opportunities using your referral links. One way is a way I use every week and that is having a weekly update on how much money you’ve made or how much money you have waiting in the opportunities you are in. This lets you potential referrals know that money can be made from these opportunities.

Another way to get referrals from your blog is to do a post when you are paid from an opportunity, using your referral link, and post some kind of proof of payment. A lot of people have been burned from online opportunities and think that just about every online opportunity is a scam. So there is no stronger motivator for these people to signup under you then seeing that this opportunity actually pays. After all, these people are looking for ways to make money online.

You can even place banners or buttons from opportunities you’re a member of with your referral link as the link on your blog. I would suggest somewhere that’s in the way of the reader so they can’t help but see it. Something like did with my uVme banner (which by the way, I do think will be the next big thing). It’s at the bottom of almost each post which leads to another post. It’s in the way of that next post and can’t help but be seen.

There are other ways of using your blog to get referrals, like simply putting you links in your sidebar. Take a look at other blogs to see how they are sneaking their referral links into their blogs.

If you missed it, be sure to read part 1 of 101 ways to make money from your blog

If you would like to keep up to date on this series Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.

Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites



This is going to be the next big thing, join now!

1 comment:

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Hey, thanks John for the info, but I only do opportunities that don't cost me anything.