Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Global Opinion Panels Rave

I have mention before that I really don’t like doing surveys. For the most part they take too long for the amount of money you get. But I will do a survey now and then depending on the estimated time the survey site gives.

One of the best survey sites I have found is Global Opinion Panels. Most of their surveys don’t take a lot of time and they are very generous with their points. As a matter of fact they just doubled the amount of points per survey. Even if you don’t qualify for a survey, you get points for the questions you answered.

Points are redeemed for cash once you have 5000 points, but that doesn’t take long to get. Here is their points to cash system;

$5 (5000 points)
$10 (10000 points)
$15 (15000 points)
$20 (20000 points)
$25 (25000 points)

Like I said it doesn’t take long to get a cash out because of the amount of points you get per survey and the amount of surveys you get.
If you like getting paid to take surveys, Global Opinion Panels is a good site to join. Give it a try.

Text Link Ads


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites



This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


Mister Linker

3 comments:

Trix said...

Great post, very informative.I actually hate to tell you this...but youve been tagged !! :)

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Hi Jesse, glad you like the post. What do you mean I've been tagged, tagged for what?

Anonymous said...

Yep I agree, Global Opinion Panels is a good paying site. I also like several others including Permission Research and Opinion Outpost (I just love their website design too). Actually it seems like all of the paid survey sites are finally catching on that what people want is cold hard cash. Several have upped their payments over this summer and if we're lucky more will follow.