Saturday, August 25, 2007

Yuwie, A Mild Rave

Yesterday I joined this site called Yuwie. The reason I’m giving it a mild rave is because, well, I just joined. Yuwie is an social networking website, but unlike other social networking websites Yuwie pays you for being a member.

Just like other social networking websites such as Myspace and Facebook, Yuwie offers customizable profiles, pictures, blogs, videos and more. You get paid whenever anybody looks at your stuff and you get paid for your referrals activities also. If you are already doing social networking websites this is a chance to get paid for something you are already doing, if not this is a chance to advertise you opportunities, website or blog to a whole new community and get paid while doing it.

Yuwie is in beta right now, but I think this is going to be huge. Just think about it a social networking website that pays you for your activities, Myspace doesn’t do that and you know how much money they make? Millions!

Anyway give Yuwie a look and see what you think.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


Mister Linker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike. Thanks for the post. I've just joined Yuwie (thru you). So let's see how it goes. take care...

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Hi mango freak or should I say black pixie. Thanks for joining Yuwie thru me this might just be good.