Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Seven Ps Rave

My friend Jesse the cat, who did a fantastic interviewwith me has tagged me with The 7 Ps tag. Apparently this tag was started at WVB (West Virginia Blogger) and is supposed to help us learn more about each other here in the Blogosphere.

Here are the Seven Ps and how they fit me;
Passion: My passion is learning. I love learning new things and different ways to do old things.
Purpose: My purpose is to prove that even if you have very little you can be happy if you just take responsibility for your own happiness.
Pursuit: My pursuit is to make a living doing the things I love doing.
Position: I am the person my friends and family look to for help and advice.
Pummeling: I try to do too many things at the same time and can never give the time each one really needs.
Progress: My progress is slow for the reason I gave above, but I’m getting there.
Personality: I am laid back, calm, reasonable and logical to a fault.
That does it, not as hard as I thought it would be, now for the tagging.

EJCooksey

Yvonne Russell

Elouise

Flipoff

Piko

Thanks Jesse for the tag, it made me think a little more about what kind of person I am. For my five choices I hope you have fun with this. If you do join in be sure to let the people you tag know that you tagged them.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.

Text Link Ads


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!



Mister Linker

7 comments:

Louise said...

Hi Mike thanks for the tag, its an interesting one, now I have plenty of time to blog so I will get working on it. I love the mug too, really nice design.

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Thanks Louise, hope you have fun with this.

Piko said...

Hello Mike, thanks for the tag. You know, this is the first time someone tagged me. I am happy and excited. I really enjoy reading your article. A lot of information about making money, i can learn from you. Again thanks.

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Piko, thanks for accepting, I hope you have fun with it.

-FlipOff- said...

Hi Mike,
Firstly, i wanna say thanks because u tagged me..
actually i dunno what next step i should do..
maybe i will concentrate on my study first because my exam is just around the corner and i will try this later.. give me time..
thanks so much!!

Louise said...

Mike I finally made my post, you know I love your art and I have put my favourite picture of yours on my blog with a link. If this is not OK then let me know. I think other people out there need to see what you do! cheers

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Louise, just read your 7 Ps and they are just wonderful. I see a lot of myself in what you wrote. And thanks so much for showing my art at your site. It is very much appreciated.

Flipoff, you take your time, your studies definitely comes first.