Thursday, August 9, 2007

Buy A Blogger Rave

I found this new paid to blog site yesterday that like PayPerPost or SponsoredReviews pays to do advertiser reviews. The name of the site is Buy a Blogger.

The difference here is that instead of acting as the middleman and connecting you with the advertisers and then charging the advertisers a fee. Buy a Blogger doesn’t charge the advertisers a dime in hopes that the savings will be past on the blogger.

The way Buy a Blogger works is they let the advertiser contact the blogger directly. Advertisers this is good for you because you don’t have to signup you just search for bloggers according to the page rank and Alexa rank you desire all for free. Bloggers it’s good for you because you get to deal with the advertisers directly.

I found Buy a Blogger on The Million Dollar Wiki site, which is a story in itself and I talk a little about it on my other blog That Says It All.

Right now Buy a Blogger only have 57 bloggers and I am one of them. Like I said it’s a new site and we’ll have to wait and see how it will do. But, I’m hoping it will be another source for bloggers to get paid for blogging.

Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: