Monday, August 27, 2007

101 Ways To Make Money From Your Blog Rave Pt 3

Let’s talk about selling a service on your blog this week.


Making Money Selling Your Service

Are you good at website design, graphic design, art, writing, computer troubleshooting or anything else? Then way not sell your service on your blog.

As an artist besides trying to sell my art on a couple of my blogs, I also try to sell my art services in the form of offering to do commissions. By showing my art on my blogs, people can see the quality and the kind of work I do thus giving me the chance to offer them my service to do some artwork for them.

The some goes for any talent that someone has. If you are good at website design, you can blog about what makes a website look good, what graphics to use on certain websites, anything about website design. Then somewhere on your blog offer your website design services. Maybe even write a post every now and then about the service you offer.

Just about any service you can think of can be blogged about. You then use that blog to make money selling that service.

If you missed parts 1 and 2 of this series, look in the sidebar for the links.

If you would like to keep up to date on this series Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.

Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites



This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!


Mister Linker

No comments: