Monday, August 27, 2007

Blogitive Rave

I Just recently joined Blogitive and I must say it’s better than I thought it would. Blogitive is a paid to blog website like PayPerPost and Blogvertise where you are paid to do reviews of their advertisers.

For some reason I thought there would be very little opportunities to take and that they would only be every now and than. I thought those opps would be gobbled up before I even had a chance to see them. Well, I was wrong. There has been a few opps that I have caught and I even took a couple.

The one thing that I don’t like about Blogitive is that you have to have two non-paid post between the post you do for them. The thing I really like (besides getting paid), is that they give you 48 hours after accepting to do a review to do it.

So far it likes Blogitive might be a good addition to my online earning family.

Text Link Ads


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites



This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


Mister Linker

No comments: