Friday, August 17, 2007

Technorati Favorites Chain Rave Update #3

Well, the chain is dead. There was no additions at all this week so this will be the last update. This is just a last look. If you want to still join the chain you can it'll just be kept in the archives.
Start Copy Here

Here are the rules:
1. Favorite the blogs you see below.
2. Copy from where it says “Start Copy Here” and stop where it says “End Copy Here” (I know that’s obvious) and paste it in a post on your blog.
3. Add your blog’s name and your Technorati Favorite link next to it like you see below.
4. Once you have done numbers 1 thru 3, leave me comment telling me so and a link to your post. I will then fave your blog and add your link to my chain which will appear on the front page each week.
The Blogs

Mike’s Money Making Rants & Raves ** Fave This Blog

That Says It All ** Fave This Blog

The Coffee House** Fave this Blog

ProfitSense Blogger** Fave this Blog

Money x 4** Fave this Blog


End Copy Here


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: