Thursday, August 2, 2007

Blogspot And PayPerPost Rant

I was looking around for opportunities to take on PayPerPost the other day and decided, out of curiosity to look at some of the opportunities that I don’t qualify for. To my surprise and dismay a lot of the opportunities I don’t qualify for isn’t because of my Technorati ranking, or Google page rank, or even my Alexa score. It’s because my blog is a Blogspot blog.That sucks because I may not be able to get the higher paying opportunities just because of that.

I have been working hard lately to get my page rank, Alexa score and my Technorati authority higher hoping I could get the higher paying opportunities on PayPerPost only to find out that all of that may not matter much.

Okay, so what’s the solution for all us Blogspot users and other free blog hosts that don’t qualify for high paying opportunities on PayPerPost? Well, with higher Alexa, Technorati and Google page rank scores we use PayPerPost Direct to charge higher prices for reviews. If you are not familiar with PayPerPost Direct or PPP Direct as it is sometimes called, check out this Post.

There are other pay to review sites out there such as SponsoredReviews and ReviewMe that we could get high paying opportunities from. Heck, with high enough Alexa, Technorati and Google page rank scores, we could go out and get advertisers ourselves.

Right now I don’t want to get my own domain to put my blogs on, I don’t know if I ever will. I like having free places to put my blogs and it’s not like we can’t make some money using them. So I’m not going to think about changing from my Blogspot account. I’ll keep working on raising my Alexa, Technorati and Google page rank scores and make the money I make.

Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks

2 comments:

ChrisLuoKeanHui said...

wow....nice blog..well equipped..missing a cbox though...=)

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Thanks Kean Hui. What is a cbox.