Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Another Payment Rave

Yesterday I got two checks from my online money making activities. One was from Your2Cents and the other was from GlobalTestMarket. The surprise here is the amount I got from GlobalTestMarket. I was expecting maybe $10 because they go by a point system and you can cash out when you have 1000 points, but it doesn’t say how much cash the 1000 points amount to.

Well, when I opened the envelope and saw a check $50.95 I must say I was surprised, happy, and almost floored. I haven’t added GlobalTestMarketto my updates because of the point system they use, but I will add to my earnings since I have been paid by them.

Below is my proof of payment from both Your2Cents and GlobalTestMarket.




Subscribe Now and never miss another money making post.

Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites



This is going to be the next big thing, join now!

No comments: