Friday, August 24, 2007

ReviewMe, LoudLaunch And Others Rant

I think the biggest paid to blog site on the Internet is PayPerPost. I am a member of PayPerPost and have done several reviews for them including a PPP Direct review. So, if my blog was approved by the biggest paid to Blog Company on the web, why can’t it be approved by some of these others?

I have tried three times to get approved by ReviewMe and at LoudLaunch this blog has been pending since April. Other paid to blog sites I have yet to hear from are Blog ToProfit, Pay Me to Blog About You and Blogging Ads.

I don’t want it sound like I’m crying over spilled cream here, after all this blog has been approved by a few other paid to blog sites beside PayPerPost like Blogvertise, SponsoredReviews, Blogitive and some others and I have done paid reviews for them. I just don’t understand way does others haven’t approved this blog.

Do they think they are to good to accept a small blog like this one? Are they only after the big guys? If PayPerPost can give the little guys a chance to make money with their blogs why can’t ReviewMe or LoudLaunch. I’m not trying to be greedy, but being one of the little guys I think the more ways we have to make some money on our blogs the better. Those other paid to blog sites don’t always have reviews for me to do, so the avenues I have in that area, the better chance I have of getting something.

So I say come on ReviewMe, LoudLaunch and you other guys, give us little guys a chance to make some money. You might just be glad you did.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: