Thursday, August 30, 2007

Make Money With Zazzle Rave

I have been a member of Zazzle for about a year, but I have yet to do anything with it. For those of you who don’t know Zazzle is like Café Press where you can put your own designs on things like t-shirts, coffee mugs, totes, aprons, etc. But unlike Café Press, where you have to make you design, upload it and assign it to a product, at Zazzle you can make your design right on the product. Below is an example off a coffee mug I did last night. Click the image for a larger view.


I did the heart in Photoshop, uploaded it to Zazzle, placed it on the mug, wrote the words, sized and placed everything how I wanted. It was very easy and kind of fun. BTW, you can buy the mug by Clicking Here, you can even change the color of the top and handle if you don’t like the color I picked.

I will be doing more Zazzle and hopefully I’ll be able to add them to my online earnings and my weekly money update. Give it a try yourself.

Text Link Ads


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: