Wednesday, October 31, 2007

101 Ways To Make Money From Your Blog Rave Pt 12

You can make money from your blog by using high paying keywords.

Make Money Niche Blogging

Although I officially closed down the “101 ways to make money from your blog” series, I did find another way you could make money by blogging. You could make some pretty good money with Google Adsense by doing a post or creating a while new blog around high paying keywords.

You can use a tool such as the one at http://www.iotaweb.org/ do a keyword search and you’ll get a list of high dollar keywords. All do then is write your post or create your blog and start directing traffic their way.

I guess I will post a “101 ways to make money from your blog” post I find them or think of them instead of it being a weekly series. Who knows I may yet get to 101.

If you missed any parts from this series, look in the top of my sidebar for the links.

If you would like to keep up to date on this series Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.

Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW !


No comments: