Monday, October 29, 2007

Google Page Rank From Rant To Rave

I did a post a few days ago Ranting not having a PR change. I wasn’t upset or anything, I was just wondering when or if there would be any more updates and if my blogs would get one. I don’t have any high ranking sites that could be knocked down, but I did have a blog that had no rank at all and I would have been happy if it was even given a zero ranking.

Well, I’m happy to tell you that I did get a PR update. Both blogs that I post to regularly have been rank a PR2. Not to big a deal, but it does give me a chance at getting more paid to post opportunities, which gives me a chance at making more money. So thank you Google for the PR update and I’ll be trying for higher the next update.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: