Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ebay Rescue Rave

I needed some money to pay a bill that I was late on, but I didn’t have it and couldn’t figure out where to get it. Since I haven’t been doing much art lately I had thought about putting up a commission auction on Ebay. But those hadn’t been selling lately and I really didn’t what to be paying Ebay for nothing. For those of you who don’t know, Ebay charges an insertion fee to put something up for auction.

Well, I decided to go ahead and give the commission thing a try and see what happens. I really didn’t give it much of a chance. As matter of when the auction ended yesterday I didn’t even check to see what happened because I didn’t what to be disappointed.

Well, low and behold when I did check someone had not only bid and won the auction, but they had already paid. Needless to say I was very happy. So happy in fact, that I am posting the proof of an Ebay payment here for the first time.

Here is my proof of payment.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: