Thursday, October 11, 2007

Second SponsoredReviews Payment Rave

There are some paid to blog sites that I belong to that I hardly get any work from. That’s why whenever I get payment for a review from one of those sites for me it’s cause for celebration. SponsoredReviews is one of those site. I just received my second payment from them.

I have only done two reviews from here although I have applied for about ten. I have only been officially rejected by one advertiser, the rest just don’t bother to respond at all. Anyway I will rejoice in the fact that I do have another payment from SponsoredReviews and just hope to get more.

Here is my proof of payment from SponsoredReviews.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: