Monday, October 15, 2007

Joined More Paid To Blog Sites Rave

I just joined some more paid to blog sites. The reason for this is as I have said before you can never have to many of these things. There is always down times on these sites or opportunities that just don’t fit your blog so you need back ups.

As I said yesterday there was very little work from the two main paid to blog sites that I get work from PayPerPost and Blogitive and none at all from the others. So that made for a low-income week as far as paid reviews go.

The new paid to blog sites I joined are Linky Love Army, LinkWorth and Bloggertizer. I will you know how these work out.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: