Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Bartering Rave

I had not thought of this before, but after running across this idea it got me thinking. Bartering may be a good way to make money online. Bartering typically is the act of trading goods or services that you have for goods and services that you need. But way can’t couldn’t you trade your goods or service for something you can sell online.

If you find a market place for something to sell online and you know or find somebody that has that something why not trade for it and then sell it. Once you have bartered for the item it’s yours to do with as you please.

This is just something that ran across my mind and I thought I would share it.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, JOIN NOW!

No comments: