Sunday, October 14, 2007

Taking Down Auction Ads Rant

I have decided to take Auction Ads off this site. It really isn’t doing anything here and maybe that this blog isn’t suited for it. I said before that I was thinking about doing this and I finally made the decision.

I noticed that a lot of other bloggers had made the decision to remove Auction Ads from their sites. However there are blogs that are making money from it so I would say it really depends on the type of blog you have.

If you haven’t tried it I would say give it a try. It’s a good idea and it just might work for you. You have nothing to lose it’s free.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: