Tuesday, October 23, 2007

No More Text Link Ads Banners Rant

I’ve decided to not add the Text Link Ads banners on this blog anymore. Text Link Ads really hasn’t accepted this blog into its system. Even though this blog wasn’t accepted in the ads system, I still qualified for the referral program.

Well, after several months of showing the banner and doing some posts, I haven’t gotten one referral so I decided to remove the banner and put that space to better use. This will be the last post I do about Text Link Ads.

But just because it didn’t work for me doesn’t mean it won’t work for you. Give it a try, it’s free and see if it does work for you.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: