Friday, October 5, 2007

Second Blogging Ads Payment Rave

Well, I got paid for the last two of three reviews I did for Blogging Ads. I really happy about the payment because I had a scare from them a few days ago. I had noticed that the two reviews I just got paid for were no longer in my account.

They weren’t in the waiting to be approved section, the approved section or the paid section. I sent an email to Blogging Ads and the next one of the reviews did show up in the approved section, but the other one was nowhere to found. Then yesterday Iwas paid for both reviews.

I am just glad that my work didn’t go for nothing, although I would have removed the reviews.

Here is my proof of payment from Blogging Ads.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: