Friday, October 5, 2007

More Blogitive Payments Rave

I like it when Blogitive pays a bunch of payments at. The other day I got four payments from them at once. I like that better than one a day or one a week. This way I can see how much I have from them and ship it to my back account in one lump sum if I want, instead of having to wait or putting it in my bank account as it comes in.

It still surprises me the amount of reviews I’ve been able to get from Blogitive. I had thought of them as a small paid to blog site that I wouldn’t get much work from, but boy was I wrong and I’m glad I was.

Here’s a couple of proof of payments from the last batch of Blogitive payments.



Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: