Monday, October 29, 2007

Synovate Survey Payment Rave

After what seems like a long wait I finally got my payment from Synovate. Synovate is a survey company and as I have said before I really don’t like doing surveys, but now and then I will. I am actually a member of several survey sites, but I only participate in about three.

Most surveys for some reason or another I don’t qualify for, but you only find that out after you’ve wasted a few minutes working on it. I’ve said this before, but for the most part, in my opinion, the money you get doing a survey doesn’t make up for the time spent on it.

Anyway Synovate is one of those survey sites I do. There surveys are very long and I have always qualified for them. Below is my proof of payment from them.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I over precise post. Specially the designation attracted me to read the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

RHurst said...

Great post! Glad to hear you got paid. I have been trying to find ways to get a little extra money, I was thinking about doing some online surveys. I want to get my husband these truck steps he has been wanting. Some extra cash would be handy.