Friday, October 26, 2007

Google Page Rank Rant

I was just reading a few blogs and it seems that some big named bloggers are upset about Google dropping their Page Rank. There has been a long wait for Google to update their PR and now it seems that they are only concentrating on the big names.

How is this going to affect the smaller sites and blogs? I don’t know. I do know that I have been waiting for the update and haven’t seen anything. I have one blog that doesn’t have a ranking at all. Even a 0 ranking would be better than no ranking. I’m just wondering when will us little guys know our rankings.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: