Tuesday, October 23, 2007

MyLot Rant And Rave

I have done a post on MyLot in a long time so I thought I give a little bit of an update.

As of now I have 14 referrals for Mylot and of those 14 referrals only one is really doing anything. I understand that if you join Mylot to make money from your postings it can be very slow. But you can make money other ways on MyLot.

You can make money by getting referrals to your other moneymaking opportunities or by leading people to some product or service you have to sell.

If you open your mind to other possibilities you will see there are many other ways besides just posting that you can make money on MyLot.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: