Friday, October 26, 2007

WidgetBucks Mild Rave

I have been seeing this WidgetBucks all over the place so I went to the site to check into it. It looks like a pretty good program and one I’m thinking about trying. However I’m thinking more of trying on my websites rather than my blogs.

I think the WidgetBucks widget would have more impact on a website rather than a blog. Now I’m not dismissing using it on my blog all together. I still might try it here for a few weeks to see how it does, but either way I haven’t joined yet and still don’t really know if I will. Time will tell.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: