Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bad Paid To Blog Week Rant

Last week was a bad week for paid to blog sites. I only did two reviews last week and they were $5 reviews and those were on PayPerPost, one of my two main review sites. My other main review site, Blogitive, didn’t have any at all or I just could not catch them.

Doing reviews makes for a big part of my online income so I really hate weeks like last week. This is also why having lots of other online opportunities come in handy. I can only hope that this week is a better week. It’s times like this that makes me wish I was one of the a-list bloggers.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: