Monday, October 15, 2007

More Blogsvertise Payments Rave

I got three payments from Blogvertise last week, all for $6. I have another payment due from them near the end of the month and then nothing. Usually before I get the last pending payment from Blogvertise I get more assignments so I hoping that will be the case this time.

I don’t get a lot of opportunities from Blogvertise, but what I do get is helpful. I don’t know if it’s because there aren’t many opps in the category I chose or what. However I do intend to hang in there with them.

Here is the proof of payment. I’m just posting one because they all look the same except for the transaction ID.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: