Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Blogging Ads Payment Rave

Although they seem to get many ads, I have been able to do 3 reviews for Blogging Ads, I have even been paid for one. It should only expect to make extra pocket money from Blogging Ads because you can only do 3 reviews per month per blog and 10 reviews a month period on your account.

One good thing about for Blogging Ads is that you don’t have to wait a month after you do a review to get paid for it. You are paid a few days after they approve your review. As I mentioned in my Blogging Ads Rant And Rave post you don’t really have to write the review yourself, you give choices between 3 to 4 pre-written reviews you can use.

Here is my proof of payment from Blogging Ads.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: