Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Red Clay Media Rave

I have said this in an earlier post that mortgage loans can be helpful for paying off bills, getting things that you desperately need or jus something that you’ve been wanting for a long time. However for some people it can also be harmful if they find they can’t pay the loan back.

Some people should not be allowed to get mortgage loans simply because there is no way they can pay them back. It’s this kind of unqualified lending that is causing a crisis in the lending business. It’s also costing taxpayers money from FHA bailouts.

Using direct marketing can help target a more qualified borrower. With methods like direct mail lenders can weed out the borrowers that are high risk and find the right people to make loans to. Ones the have the resources to repay the loan.

It’s going to take marketing intelligence to keep banks and mortgage lenders from collapsing and our tax dollars from having to bail them and the borrowers out. People shouldn’t be pushed into getting homes and interest only products that they can’t afford.

With the technology and services that Red Clay Media offers, lenders can target borrowers that actually need mortgage loans and can actually afford to pay them back. Red Clay Media offers consumer data, fulfillment, analytics, and more. Their strategic consulting group helps create strategies and tactics to help optimize marketing campaigns by using opportunity assessments, marketing game plans and communications strategies. This is the one place that can help avoid the risk of risky lending.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We recently ran a campaign with Red Clay. Cherylyn Ramos was our go to contact and promised accurate and exact data to our specifications........could not be more disapointed with the product that was delivered....when it was delivered (days went by with zero leads delivered). They did not deliver one lead per our contacted criteria. Our company has used many different sources and recognize that there is going to be an occassional lead outside of criteria, however to not have any per the criteria leads me to believe they are a scam. Hope this helps anyone thinking of using them.

Anonymous said...

That is shocking to hear. I have been using Redclaymedia for over 5 years and have found that my rep Richard Alaxander has always guided me in the right direction. He always seems to know which campaigns are working, He has been my golden goose. I use pre-screened data for my direct mail campaign and have found that the reposnders have fit the underwriting guidelines of the programs that I was targeting. I am sorry to hear about your bad experiance but I have referred many associates and will continue to be a reference for redclaymedia. I can honestly say that without the guidance of Richard and Redclaymedia I would be in trouble in this market. I agree with Mike's Rant. Excellent Blog, Keep it up I truly Enjoy the read.

THANK GOD FOR FHA !!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

James Fleming is my Rep...All I know is that I mail 15k records a month with him I get about 12 deals consistently for the last 8 months. That works for me. It sounds like you might of used county level data which is definately not the move in this market. I had the same issue and switched over to pre-screen data and saw a tremendous difference in quality. I agree - FHA RULES