Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bidvertiser And RevenuePilot Rave

Google Adsense can be a good source of revenue for a blog or website, it really depends on how much traffic you are getting and that’s true with any ad service. Most of you know that Google Adsense isn’t the only game in town and I just want to mention a couple that I also use.

BidVertiser is a well known ad service which is probably second most used next to Google Adsense. What makes BidVertiser so great is the low payout amount. Unlike Google who has a $100 payout amount, BidVertiser’s is as low as $10. Another good thing about BidVertiser is that they often run a special where you can get $20 worth of free advertisement in their ad service.

Another ad service that I use is is RevenuePilot. I don’t think they’re as good as BidVertiser, but it is another source of income. They have a payout amount as low as $25, but I stupidly chose the $50 option. Good news is that I am only $2 way from cash out.

One more good thing about both these ad services is that they are both easy to approved for unlike Google Adsense. So if you don’t get approved by Google, try RevenuePilot and BidVertiser. Even if you do get approved by Google try them because you can use them all together.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: