Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Has Bloggerwave Called It Quits Rant

For the last couple of days I have been trying to get to Bloggerwave, but had no luck. The page that comes up is a 404 error, page not found. My question is, has Bloggerwave thrown in the towel and called it quits? If so shouldn’t they have at least been courteous enough to let their members know?

I don’t know for sure if Bloggerwave has closed it’s doors, maybe they’re moving to another server or just working on a better way to do business. I mean there was very, very seldom any opportunities to do there. Whatever the case I just think they should have let us members know something. I guess the future will tell if Bloggerwave is gone or just changing.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: