Thursday, October 25, 2007

StormClix Rant

StormClix was once a pretty good PTC site. There used to be plenty of links to click on whenever you went to the site. With a cash out amount of one dollar, it was very easy to reach. Of course it was better to cash out at two dollars or more because once you cashed out the money went to StormPay and they charged a dollar to withdraw the money to your bank account.

Anyway, for the last few months it’s been lucky if you get one click a week at StormClix. Things have slowed down drastically. It’s hardly worth the time to even check to see if they have any clicks to do. However, it is part of my daily routine for now and I will continue at least until the end of the year when I plan to change a lot of things about the money making opportunities I choose to stick with or let go.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: