Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Digital Point Rave

I just found this forum called Digital Point that is a good place to make money from. The way it works is, people put requests for what they need and pay others to fulfill those request. A lot of times these are easy request like doing blog posts or comments, posting in other forums, or writing articles. After making 25 posts you can even post your service as a writer, designer or poster.

Some of these requests don’t pay a whole lot, but as I’ve said before every little bit counts. Besides once you are able to start posting you can charge what you want for your services.

I know your always looking for ways to make money online. Well, Digital Point is another way to do so.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: