Friday, October 19, 2007

Make Money From Your Website With Money4Banners Rave

I just have found a great way to make money from your website every month. This is passive money. All you have to do is put a banner on three of your web site’s pages and you get $5 for every month the banner stays on those pages.

It doesn’t matter if your website is large or small or has high or low traffic Money4Banners will pay you every month to show their banners.

On top of getting $5 every month for the banners, Money4Banners will also pay you a $10 signup bonus and you get that as soon as you put the banners on your site. You can see my bonus proof of payment below.

Join Money4Banners and make money from your website. It’s the easiest money I’ve made so far.

Here is my bonus proof of payment.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Text Link Ads


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


10 comments:

Windyridge said...

Neither of the money for banners links work.

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Hi windyridge, I tried all the links in Firefox and Internet Explorer and they all worked. Thanks for letting me know though.

GettyCash said...

I received 2 payments from Money4Banners. Hope I will get paid again soon.

Unknown said...

Hi!
Nice blog, i have been recently payed by donkeymails, i also have a payment proof in my blog, click here to view it!
I will surely bookmark your blog, keep up the good work!

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Gettycash, good for you I think it's a good way to make a little extra money.

Anonymous said...

Try this one too:

Matched.co.uk, a site that matches advertisers with publishers, launched in August and is a great way for advertisers to get their name out there and for publishers to make money through placing ads on their sites.



Matched has been up and running for over a month now and already Publishers are reaping the benefits.

Publishers receive a £5 sign up bonus plus £3 per month for each ad they place on their site. Matched.co.uk also has an affiliate scheme, offering publishers a £5 bonus for each friend they introduce.

BeeTin said...

hie...

i never got accepted by money4banners it said that myblog contains inappropriate content..
do yo know how can i get aproved by it?

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Cozuni, I don't know if blogs is the place to use this. If you have website try that.

BeeTin said...

hmm..it's alright. But I've seen blogs with money4banners' banner.
It just get so hard to be approved by them.
Thanks by the way..

Anonymous said...

My blog uses it,
www.laughfool.com