Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Linky Love Army Rave

I mentioned last week about some new opportunities I joined. One those opportunities was Linky Love Army. I had seen this opportunity around for a while and never really thought anything of it. However, last week I was looking for new opportunities to try and decided to look into Linky Love Army.

Linky Love Army is a paid to blog or paid to review site. However they are a little different in the fact that they what to make sure all their member bloggers get a fair share of assignments.

To tell the truth, I really didn’t expect much from here, but I did check periodically. It’s a good thing I checked today because there was an assignment for me that I would have missed. It had apparently been there a couple of days. I will now be checking more often.

You might want to check out Linky Love Army as another way you can make money online.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: