Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Linky Love Army Payment Rave

I think one of the best ways for bloggers to make money is by doing reviews. It’s easy and you’re getting paid for something you are already doing. There are plenty of paid to blog sites out there to join, some better than others. Some have very strict acceptance rules and others are very loose so there is a paid to blog site out there for every blogger no matter how big or small.

I mentioned in another post that I recently joined a paid to blog site called Linky Love Army. A few days after joining I got my first review and now not even a week later I got my first payment.

I really like sites like this that pay a week or a few days after you do a review and it is approved. I now have another review waiting to be approved and I am hoping for another fast payment. I’ll let you know. Meanwhile check out Linky Love Army.

Here is my proof of payment.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks Add to Technorati Favorites

Mister Linker


This is going to be the next big money maker, Join Now!


No comments: